THE TWO FOUNDATIONS
- "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' but not do what I command?
- 15 I will show you what someone is like who comes to me, listens to my words, and acts on them.
- That one is like a person building a house, who dug deeply and laid the foundation on rock; when the flood came, the river burst against that house but could not shake it because it had been well built.
- But the one who listens and does not act is like a person who built a house on the ground without a foundation. When the river burst against it, it collapsed at once and was completely destroyed."
- 13 "Stop judging and you will not be judged. Stop condemning and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you will be forgiven.
- Give and gifts will be given to you; a good measure, packed together, shaken down, and overflowing, will be poured into your lap. For the measure with which you measure will in return be measured out to you."
SERMON ON THE PLAIN
- 10 11 And raising his eyes toward his disciples he said: "Blessed are you who are poor, for the kingdom of God is yours.
- Blessed are you who are now hungry, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who are now weeping, for you will laugh.
- Blessed are you when people hate you, and when they exclude and insult you, and denounce your name as evil on account of the Son of Man.
- Rejoice and leap for joy on that day! Behold, your reward will be great in heaven. For their ancestors treated the prophets in the same way.
- But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.
- But woe to you who are filled now, for you will be hungry. Woe to you who laugh now, for you will grieve and weep.
- Woe to you when all speak well of you, for their ancestors treated the false prophets in this way.
THE MIRACLE LIGHTS OF GOD AND JESUS AND
MOTHER MARY LIGHTS AND
BLESS YOU ALL
PROMOTE THE BIBLE SPREAD THE
LIGHTS OF GOD
New America n Bible